Wednesday 10 February 2010

We Love Love Love the CC Skye Niki Clutch


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I've been pondering over the accessories I love the most. I came to the conclusion that jewellery is my first love but bags do come a very (let me emphasise very) close second. Due to popular demand, we will be stocking at the end of the month, what must be one of the chic-est bags we've seen. CC Skye is well know for their edgy jewellery but has also gained a reputation for their fabulous leather handbags.



The CC Skye Niki clutch is an over-sized quilted clutch bag featuring CC Skye's trademark metal detailing. The over-sized pyramid studs are 14kt gold-plated.



Available in black, neon pink and electric blue (swoon), these bags have been clutched by a number of high profile celebrities including the Hilton sisters (both Nicky and Paris - I am sure they have one each), Olivia Palermo and Solange Knowles. If I had one, I wouldn't be letting it go either....


Available from now at www.zentosa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment